BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Here goes nothing. Chad style

This is my first post ever ever and i hope this works out so that i can continue to add more and more everyday.
I am hoping that with the start of the new year and the support of my wonderful girlfriend Amber and family, I can set goals that i will be able to achieve and make myself a better and more in shape individual then i am now.
I love going to the gym, but more then going to the gym is getting results and making things there happen in a postitive way for myself. Hopefully with my goals i will be able to obtain those results in which i am shooting for.
For those who read this, i ask for advice and other comments that may help in achieving goals that are geared towards fitness and making it a bigger part of our lives.
Thanks Chad

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey you should tell me what your goals are! My man is a personal trainer and knows almost everything when it comes to this stuff.