BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

GOALS!!!!!!!!!!!

Chad here puttin down some of my goals that I want to achieve for this upcoming year that is almost upon us already. It has gone so fast as there has been a lot of change to this year all for the better, the BEST thing being my BEAUTY Amber and having her in life and at my side, I absolutely love it !!!!!!
As Amber and I work together to motivate and push each other to reach our goals and vision we have for ourselves, I need to write down those goals so that I will be held to them as hard and as long as some of them might take. Some goals will be long-term and other short-term, but all are goals that in due time I want to reach and hope for, wish me LUCK.

!. It has always been my goal to be able to bench 300 lbs, I have gotten closer and closer this past year but have yet to quite get there. I want to smash a pop can between my pec's, ha ha ha.
2. I want a chiselled pack, I have been able to get the 6 pack but not to where I would like to see it, I want to be able to wash clothes on them if I ever needed too, LOL.
3. I want to weigh over 200 ibs and have around 8 % body fat to go along with it.
4. I want to run the mile and a half in under 10 minutes, I can run at the pace right now, but with gaining muscle and reaching that weight, I want to be able to maintain that level of cardio.
5. Eat right everyday, no more snacks, pop, or junk food stuff, consume good calories that will help me reach my goal.
6. Take vitamins and other supplements everyday, including creatine, before and after workout supplements, and others to others in between.
7. Work harder to get a full amount of daily protein in so that I will gain weight and muscle mass.
8. AND most importantly get to the gym at least 5 times a week.

Hopefully with these goals and things in mind and sight I will be able to stay focused and motivated to reach my goals, with the help of my Angel, family and friends I will acheive much more and I know that I can, its just a matter of when.
My goals will be added to and likely to change at a moments notice, so stay tuned and alert, lol. Thanks for all the support and help to make it all happen. Here goes nothin...........
8.

0 comments: